Goose Down Duvet Comforter made by Canadian Hutterites in Regular or All Season
Get super cozy this winter with a Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet Comforter. Available in Regular and All Season Weights. This is Canadian made quality at it's finest. The goose down is farmed by the Canadian Hutterite community on Alberta prairies. These dedicated craftspeople are world renowned for the highest quality duvets and comforters. You'll get maximum thermal properties with a light, fluffy and bright white appearance. The baffle box construction features baffle walls for maximum loft and the boxes prevent the contents from shifting. A 400 thread count fabric shell prevents the down and feathers from escaping and provides a smooth finish. The perfect fit for our Flax Linens Duvet Covers
Limited Quantities Available
- Baffle Box Construction: Baffle Walls for maximum loft / Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 400 Thread Count: Prevents down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world-renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 700+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 700+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 25 years Shipping Included in Price
Note Due To Shipping Weight This Item Ships Separately From Bedding Items
|Warmth Rating||Size||W x L||Fill Weight||Fill Power|
|Regular Weight||Twin||64" x 86"||18 oz||700|
|Double||78" x 86"||21 oz||700|
|Queen||88" x 90"||25 oz||700|
|King||102" x 90"||29 oz||700|
|All Season Weight||Twin||64" x 86"||20 oz||700|
|Double||78" x 86"||25 oz||700|
|Queen||88" x 90"||30 oz||700|
|King||102" x 90"||35 oz||700|
* A properly maintained duvet should only require cleaning after five to ten years, if at all.
* Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your comforter need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential. There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
Take your down duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
4 Great Reasons To Order Now