Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Bed Comforter Duvet in All Season
Get super cozy this winter with our Hypoallergenic Bed Comforter Duvet. Available in 4 Sizes and All Season Weights. You'll get maximum thermal properties with a light, fluffy and bright white appearance and a great price. The down-like luxury gel microfiber filling is hypoallergenic and naturally resists bacteria and other allergens. The box construction prevent the contents from shifting. A 300 thread count fabric shell prevents the fill from escaping and provides a smooth finish. The perfect fit for our Flax Linens Duvet Covers
- Box Construction: Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 300 Thread Count: Prevents fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Gel Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers
- Easy Care: May machine wash and dry or have professionally cleaned / Filling completely re-lofts after washing
- Hypo Allergenic: Synthetic Microfiber filling naturally resists bacteria and other allergens
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
Note Due To Shipping Weight This Item Ships Separately From Bedding Items
|Warmth Rating||Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight|
|All Season Weight||Twin||64" x 86"||45 oz|
|Double||78" x 86"||56 oz|
|Queen||88" x 90"||65 oz|
|King||102" x 90"||74 oz|
This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered duvet will eliminate the need for a top sheet. This keeps bed making to a minimum and allows you to enjoy the light, cozy feeling of your duvet.
Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the Gel Microfiber. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the fill lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
Take your Gel Microfiber duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained duvet should only require cleaning after five to ten years, if at all.
* This product may be machine washed in a large machine in cold water, using mild detergent. Dry on lowest heat until thoroughly dry. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the Gel Microfiber will clump together and may allow mildew growth. Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with synthetic Gel Microfiber. If proper washing instructions are not followed, the duvet may shrink, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Alternatively, you may have your comforter dry cleaned or professionally washed by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning Gel Microfiber products.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
4 Great Reasons To Order Now